Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Winx Club:The Shadow Phoenix / Watch here and say ur thoughts

- - - - - - Well i do must say,sorry,but i am a bit disapointment because they didn't had an actual "Charmix" . But yeah,i also must give them credit of awesome job. I mean making one whole season into "1hour special " [or should i say 45minutes special :P ] . So they're good. I also do not like that they said "Aisha:Fairy of Waves" and like i don't know "Amore:Pixie of Beauty" and those changing power stuff lol I cannot wait to see the Season 3 ! ! ! :D I bet they're gonna again change something thats gonna disapoint,not just me,but many of us. But,i guess it's fine,as long as Winx Club exist! :D <3

2 comments:

  1. I love it sooooo cool my faviort part is when they rescue Bloom love all the outfits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhh i agree!
    And thanks for comment.
    XOXO J. <3

    ReplyDelete